How To Survive and Being Successful in a Ruthless World - CrazyDuck -->

Header Ads

How To Survive and Being Successful in a Ruthless World

What does it take to survive and become successful?

The trees and vegetation pictured here that survive and flourish on stone, concrete and pavement without enough water and food should give you the idea.

Google image - Tahiyat
It transpires the meaning of being tough and having mental and physical endurance in time of hunger and hungry. 

Success or failure in life begins with one’s mind. Ideas received or generated play a key role in molding one’s mind and how to think forward.

It is about your thought. Your belief. Your faith. Your iman

And what’s in your subconscious mind.

Oh… I knew that. Nothing new about that, you might say. 

OK, fine… then this article is not for you.
.

It's Your Life & Is Your Choice

Or... you can enjoy the pictures... up to you. Your life, your choice.

The pictures transpire the meaning of being tough and having mental and physical endurance in time of hunger and being hungry.

As you go through the pictures and my description, you could also have your own similar story related to yourself, your survival, your journey, your passion, your struggle, your love life

Whatever...

What makes you a happy person or the things that would make you pumped up and how you define your success stories.
.

No Guarantee For Water and Food

.

Vegetation survive on Elephant rock in India.
Picture by Annie Lee.
Beautifully Carved Life Sized Elephant

We are a bunch of vegetation that survive on a stone without any guarantee that we will get water and food.

The carved stone that perfectly looks like an elephant left nothing for us to survive on, but somehow miraculously we are a bunch of happy vegetation.

This is our meaning of being successful.

We never complaint because we simply can’t. No one will listen to us anyway.

So we have no choice but to use whatever God given skill to continue our life.

We are a grateful bunch of vegetation and we feel very special.

And so should you.

Grateful for whatever that you have now but at the same continue to dwell on to venture into new territories giving new views and new insights.

 
The World Can be a Lonely or a Lovely Place – Your Choice

.
A Lonely or a Lovely World. Pic: Scienze Fanpage
The world can be a very lonely but at the same time a lovely place.

I am alone here, totally surrounded with water. If I fell down into the water, that will be the end of me.

I didn’t know how I got here and I have nobody to blame. But I choose not to blame anyone, it won’t change a thing.

I am grateful that no one can disturb me here.

As to the wood I am staying on, one day I will die too.

Although I am a small tree, I want to leave a legacy that if you choose to live happily you can achieve that happiness anywhere you are, regardless of the surrounding.

Your mind made that conscious choice without any pressure from anyone. You are fully responsible for the choice you made in this life.

No regret, no blaming, and no excuses.
On the Hot Concrete Pavement – But I Love My Life
.
Pic: Architecture & Design
Never mind about the rise in toll price.  It is part of the Government’s way in making money and how some people get rich – filthy rich!!!

Life is tough enough here. It is hot during day time especially when there is no rain. Rain is my only source of water and dust is my source of food.

I love my life. So make contribution to my surroundings by giving out flowers as a show of love. It beautifies the scene too.

Perhaps my contribution is why they keep me around. They can easily chopped me off if they want. Deep inside I know they love me too.

Acting Tough Is What Kept Me Going

.
Pic: Architecture & Design
I am such a soft and fragile weed.

But look, the hot and hard asphalt surrendered to my continuous and consistent push.

You want to be successful?

You got the idea, right?

Never give up no matter how weak you think you are. 

Keep pushing and endure the pain. It just makes you tougher than what you can ever imagined.

I know I made the road to look like a sore thumb, but hey… don’t you think I am not a happy camper?

I made my point.  I made my mark.  So should you.

People Talk about Endurance – Do They Ever Experienced It?

.
Thriving on Stone
Talking about endurance – here look at me. 

I have been here for ages.

I can produce wood from the stone I live on.

Yes, that stone is my house and the place where I gather my food to produce my wood.

Amazing eh?

So, do you have what it takes to survive, be successful and amazing?  

It is in your mind. 

Start from there first.  Set it right, it will guide you to the right path.

Then work on the speed. 

Time is important. 

Don’t get slacked by too much time spent on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp… whatever.

Make it works for you not against you.

To Endure You Need Courage

.
Pic: Husnul Khatimah
Look at these two kids – perhaps they are brothers.

What can you say about what the big brother is thinking?

Yes, you can tell that he is thinking, perhaps calculating.

With the hardship he going through, don’t be surprised that one day he will become a very successful person.

From the look he is not stupid and he is full of determination. I don’t see a sad face, do you?

Check for yourself, how long can you hold a person about half of your size to the point that he is in a deep sleep?

Salute to this big brother, you have what it takes to be a tough nut and be really successful person. 

You are courageous to take the responsibility.  Be the man that you are.

Excuses Have No Place in the Idea of Being Successful

.
No excuse whatsoever
What's your excuse?

Excuse?  No… not from me.

I live in a crack between a cement floor and a PVC pipe. 

When the house owner flushes his toilet I can hear the water flowing.

Talking about hunger, being hungry and thirsty?

I know what I am talking about, but do you?

Can you handle being in my position?

I know you can come with a list of excuses on why you can't survive here.

Lots of excuses, eh?

And then you wonder why you are still at the same place, spot, and position – without any meaningful progress in life.

Complaining all day long? Oh yeah... you are good in that too.

You are not being grateful, aren’t you?

Without being grateful, how can you be a happy person?

Not being happy with what you are in now, what make you think that you can be successful?

How do you know you are not being grateful? Complaints - as I said above. The illegitimate ones. Got some more now?

I am happy because I stay young and at the same time I stay hungry. That flower is a testament that I am happy. No doubt, could you do the same?

Sure you can if you choose to.  And you know what… if you think you can, yes you can.  If you think you can’t… yeah… you are right.

Being at the Right Place at the Right Time?

.
Right place & right time? Hell no.
Pic by Intan Kamal.
Oh shoot!!! Well... you can say Oh shit!!! if you want.

I could be at the wrong place at the right time.

Waiting to be run over by a car, lorry or a bus.

I did nothing wrong to deserve this, you might also say.

I did not choose to be here – it is the Qada. But where else can I go?  I can’t move like you do.

Yes, you guys are different from me. If you don’t like where you are or what you are doing now, go somewhere else.

No one can stop you.  Especially true if you are young and energetic.

Me? I am young and I already have a deep rooted foundation (knowledge & experience) here.  

Even if I got run over by a truck today, tomorrow I will wake up with a new shoot - Qadar.

What the hell? I have nothing to worry.

Because worrying will just make you sick. Sick of being sick… you got that?

Have Faith - God is Full of Mercy

.
James-Bond-Island-Thailand
James Bond Island Thailand
by Annie Lee
Remember that stone carved like an elephant earlier?

Here we go again.

Our presence just make this stone more beautiful, isn't it?

We never worried about not getting our food or water. God is full of mercy.

We just do our part, the bounty (rezeki) will be there.

Remember the old saying, “Even the worm inside a stone can survive.”

We are on the stone… much luckier than the worm, eh?

Because we choose to be happy and we choose to be successful. We are grateful for what we are. 

And that’s the bottom line.
.

Leave Your Mark!!!

.
Life is too short to make it regretful. Leave your mark and your legacy. If you're hurting tell someone. A pain shared is a pain lessened.
Like what you read so far?  Please press that LIKE or the ♥ button and share it to the people you care. Leave you mark in the comment area too, eh... Thanks.

⇓ Here we go. 


2 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beachfront with mmy kids.
    I found a sea shelll and gave it to myy 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her eaar and screamed.

    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to goo back! LoL I know this is entirely off tppic but I had to tell someone!

    ReplyDelete

Sila tinggalkan pendapat dan pandangan anda. Terima Kasih.